Monday, September 3, 2007

"Tagged"

I was "tagged" by friends to play the following game.
Since I am a rule-follower, here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)

4.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


All Mine are Random!

Random Info #1: I love the fall! There is just something about it....I love the first day I feel a change in the air. Mid September and October are my favorite months. I like it when the leaves change colors and are still on the trees. The temperature is usually just right and the cold weather isn't here yet!

Random Info #2: I actually like going to sporting events. I love football in the fall, and baseball in the spring. It is relaxing to me to go to a baseball game in the afternoon and just chill and watch people. I went to 6 Major League Baseball games in 6 days this summer. It was awesome!!

Random Info #3: I watch Good Morning America every morning. I feel so informed before I even leave the house!

Random Info #4: In the past year I have started running. Well, actually it is more of a jog than a run! I love the way I feel afterwards.... My day is better and I feel more energized! I hope I can jog the rest of my life!

Random Info #5: When I wash my hair, I wash, rinse, then REPEAT! Most of my college friends think it is unnecessary to repeat, but a few of us are sticking to it! I promise I have better hair when I repeat!! (Erin will agree)

Random Info #6: I love to ride in the car when it is just me and my three little cousins. They are 5,4, and 2. I guess I like it most beacause I have their full attention for once. They say the sweetest things! We talk about everything from 4 wheelers and mud to baseball to what they already know about God. The things they tell me are priceless.

Random Info #7: I love people, in general. I truly like to watch and listen to people. I enjoy getting to know someone I have never met. I have learned that everyone has a "story", and I like to find it out. I ask a lot of questions, but only because I truly care about the answers people give me.

Random Info #8: I really want to make a difference in my students lives this year. I want to teach them more than history...I hope to teach them things they can take with them and use for the rest of their lives.

I wasn't tagged by anyone specific so I tag only those I know who have a blog: Dayle, Erin, Emily, Julie, Meg, Amber, Scarlett, and Lauren!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Brother! I'm so glad you have a blog now!!! I love your interesting facts. I especially love the one about asking people lots of questions when you first meet them because I do the same thing! Maybe that's why we both talk so much. Love you and miss you.